St Michael’s seeks to be a Catholic learning community which reflects, engages and empowers.
We engage each student in their own learning by:
- educating the whole child – academically, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually
- encouraging growth through creative and critical reflection with others
- creating a school environment in which teaching and learning is purposeful, relevant, innovative and collaborative
- recognising and responding to the individual needs, talents and interests of all
We empower with a sense of hope for the future by:
- equipping each child with the skills required to work towards their full potential
- endeavouring to create a school community where Gospel values are shared
- nurturing resilient learners, who can negotiate change
- supporting each member of the community in their faith journey.
We reflect the life and mission of Jesus by:
- promoting a vibrant spiritual life through prayer and liturgy
- providing a quality Religious Education program, which nurtures the integration of faith in the lives of all
- living out our school motto ‘Love One Another’
- developing an awareness of justice and equality issues through active participation
- contributing to the pastoral works with Mar, Queen of the Family Parish.